The overall objective of the project is to promote natural and human resources of Parang – Novaci as tourist destination, in order to increase visibility and tourism development in the region through the development of specific marketing activities.
This project aims mainly the recognition of Parang – Novaci as a tourist destination and its inclusion in the Romanian and foreign tourist circuits. Also by promoting tourism and increasing its visibility, the area will become to new investors an attraction point for business development in tourism.
The project involves well-defined marketing activities to promote this area in a more efficient way and with national impact, in order to understand and increase its visibility in terms of tourism.
The specific objectives of the project are:
• Promoting the tourism potential of Parang – Novaci by increasing its visibility and knowledge of natural and anthropogenic resources of the area;
• Increasing the number of tourists through promotion actions and marketing mixes;
• Including Parang – Novaci in tourist circuits for Romanian and foreign tourists;
• Maintaining and creating new jobs, as a result of tourism development in the area;
• Increasing incomes from local economic factors during the determined period, by stimulating visitors to spend and therefore their economic development.